ABOUT SAFETY 1ST
Discover life safely with Safety 1st.
Safety 1st® makes your baby’s safety our first priority by providing a wide range of indoor and outdoor baby gear, health and grooming essentials as well as travel accessories to give parents peace of mind in all stages of development.
Safety 1st® baby products are designed by child health care professionals with the child’s needs and the parent’s expectations in mind by identifying essentials for children to discover life safely. We offer everything from Infant Health essentials to keep you baby happy and health, to Home Safety neccessities to make your home a safer place for every family member; as well as Travel Gear to make that trip safer and more convenient.
We aim to help parents through all their firsts!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE'VE GOT THE ANSWERS:
The 1st Healthcare Kit by Safety 1st contains the essential health items you’ll want to have on hand for baby while on the go. This kit gives you a stylish and easy way to keep baby’s healthcare items organized with the zippered case to keep everything safely stored inside. It also easily reverses from a standard pouch to a pencil style case. With a 3-in-1 thermometer, toothbrush, and more; you’ll be ready wherever the road takes you.
- 3-in-1 thermometer (with case)
- Newborn nasal aspirator
- 5 alcohol wipes
- Soft grip toddler toothbrush
- Medicine dropper
- Emergency information card
- Available in Blue and Pink
Download the User Guide – Safety 1ˢᵗ® First Baby Healthcare Kit here:
The Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare & Grooming Kit 1st gives parents a convenient all-in-one baby essentials kit that is great to have when on the go. This deluxe assortment includes a 3-in-1 digital thermometer that can measure temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius and comes with a protective case; a toddler toothbrush with a chunky, easy-to-hold handle; a bottle medicine dispenser that lets you give baby medicine in a comforting, familiar way; and much more. The wrapping clutch case with zippered, clear-view compartments helps you easily keep things where you can see them and get to them quickly. Toss the case into your diaper bag and it’ll be there when you need it.
- Deluxe wrapping clutch case with two easy-view compartments
- Newborn cradle cap comb
- Gentle Care Brush with comfort grip and soft bristles
- Gentle Care Comb with comfort grip handle
- Toddler toothbrush with chunky, easy-to-hold handle
- Nasal aspirator with small, flexible tip for baby’s comfort
- Bottle medicine dispenser
- 3-in-1 thermometer with protective case
This adjustable mirror helps parents keep an eye on children in the back seat. It can be used to view children riding in either rear-facing or forward-facing positions. It attaches easily to the rear window for quick view of a rear-facing child right in your own rear view mirror. For your forward-facing rider, the mirror clips directly to the visor giving you a better view of the back seat.
- Adjustable mirror helps parents keep an eye on the child in the back seat
- Clips to visor for forward-facing children
- Attaches to rear window for rear-facing children
- Automatic closing door: A magnetic latch ensures the door swings closed and locks automatically, without any effort from a parent
- Tools-free design for a quick and easy install
- One-hand dual-action open
- SecureTech® handle lets parent know with a glance that the gate is securely closed
- 73-96 cm wide
- 71 cm high
No. NEVER use any Safety 1st bed rail on a crib, toddler bed, bunk bed, water bed, or bed with inflatable mattress. Use ONLY on adult bed with mattress and mattress support (boxspring).
The bed rails are suitable for use on beds with mattresses a minimum of 4” (10.2 cm) thick to a maximum of 10” (25.4 cm) thick.
Twin, full, and queen sized mattresses may all be used with these bedrails. They are all protected with a full 36” of length & 8” of height from top of mattress.
Just as important as safe guarding your home, don’t forget about the car. It’s important to eliminate projectiles; anything in the car that is not secured is a possible projectile. That could be a child’s toy, wet nap container, or a water bottle. In a crash, objects take on greater weight due to crash forces. The most dangerous projectile is often the family pet. Please make sure 4 legged family members are also properly restrained.
Safety 1st Easy Close Gate
- U-shaped frame with 4 pressure points provides solid fit and doesn’t require drilling
- This walk-through gate makes it easy to get around the house
- No need to re-install it each time you pass by
- Secondary locking mechanism protects even the most adventurous child
- Can be extended up to 136cm with separate extensions (7cm, 14cm, 28cm)
- New ergonomic handle design allows easy one-handed opening & closing
Follow us on Social Media