ABOUT St Moriz
Our products began development and production by salon professional experts in the UK in 2008 – and our lifestyle driven range delivers instant, flawless, natural, long-lasting professional results.
St Moriz is now offering affordable beauty as an alternative to other more premium positioned self-tanning brands.
We also produce high-quality salon spray tan formulations – find out more here.
If you want it, go TAN it!
Exclusive to Clicks
GOT QUESTIONS WE'VE GOT THE ANSWERS:
St. Moriz is a self-tanning brand specially developed with a unique blend of active tanning agents.
Our salon tested formulations leaves you with a professional finish and golden looking tan right in the comfort of your home.
Yes, St Moriz is cruelty free, we do not test on animals and nor do our suppliers or any third parties we use.
Sunless tanning products, also called self-tanners, can give your skin a tanned look without exposing it to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
The active ingredient in most sunless tanning products is the colour additive dihydroxyacetone (DHA). When applied, dihydroxyacetone reacts with cells in the skin’s surface layer to temporarily darken the skin and simulate a tan. The colouring typically wears off after a few days, but when looked after well could last most than a week.
While tanners can cause allergies and minor irritation in sensitive skin types, side effects are rare.
Compared to UV rays, which are linked to a host of adverse reactions that range from faster aging to skin cancer, sunless tanning is healthier and more effective.
St Moriz Gradual Tanning Lotion
The St. Moriz Gradual Tanning Lotion gradually builds a natural, glowing tan whilst moisturising the skin. Ideal for both beginners and experienced tanners, this lotion is perfect for those who like a subtle glow and the ability to control the shade as an ideal top up product between tans.
- Salon Tested
- Builds A Gradual Glow
- Easily Absorbed
- Non Sticky
- Suitable For Daily Use
- Dermatologically Tested
- With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Salon Tested – Dermatologically Tested
If you are looking to achieve a streak free professional finish, the St. Moriz Self Tanning Mitt is perfect for providing a flawless tanning application.
- Stain Free Hands
- Streak Free Tan
- Professional Flawless Finish
- Remove hair and exfoliate
- Whatever your hair removal method is, it’s always best to be silky smooth and hair-free right before you tan.
- You want to create the smoothest canvas possible, which is why it’s also important to exfoliate.
- Make sure your skin is completely clean – no deodorant or perfume on the area.
- Moisturise dry areas just before application
- Unless you want to end up with ankles, knees and elbows two shades darker than the rest of your skin, dry areas must be moisturised pre-tan
- Special focus on elbows, knees, knuckles, between the fingers, inner wrists, ankles and toes.
- Use a tanning mitt
- A mitt protects the tan from absorbing into the hands but also helps evenly distribute the product.”
- Apply your tan in front of a mirror
- Work methodically from legs, upwards and take your time
- Don’t forget your face
- When tanning the face, less is more. “Repeat after me, two coats on the body and one on the face”
- Wear loose clothing while it dries or none at all if possible
- A floaty dress or loose-fitting pyjamas are perfect. And black is always best
- Do not exercise post-tan
- While your tan is setting which should be for at least 8 – 24 hours do not exercise or go in any water– this will break down the tan and can leave marks or lines.
- Moisturise one day after your tan, and from there on
- Top up with St Moriz Gradual Tanning lotion to make your tan last even longer
- Try to avoid chlorinated/salty water
- The chlorine/salt dissolves the tan much quicker
Although Sunless tans do not rub off easily. If you wish to remove the tan, it is best to use the St Moriz Self Tan Remover which gently and effectively removes self-tan, without the need for abrasive scrubbing. Our moisture rich formulation leaves your skin super soft, and tan free.
St Moriz Self Tan Remover has been independently tested, with proven results to smell divine and enhance your mood all at the same time.
- Fast Action
- Correct Errors
- Removes Self Tan
- Salon Tested – Dermatologically Tested
ST Moritz Medium Tan
If you are looking to achieve a bronzed coloured tan with a professional finish, the St. Moriz tanning mousse is perfect for you! A formulation that is easy to apply and leaves you with a natural looking tan.
Wash Off Guide Colour
With Olive Milk & Vitamin E HOW TO APPLY
Get the best results by following these simple steps:
Shake (closed bottle) well before use and then apply a small amount of mousse evenly, in a circular motion onto the body and face. To avoid streaks on knees and elbows, bend when applying to these areas.
The tan will develop over 4-6 hours. During this time, avoid any contact with water, perspiring or applying any other products to the skin.
After this time, shower off the guide colour with luke warm water. Avoid using and soaps, shower gels or shampoo when rinsing.
Follow us on Social Media